Thursday, October 29, 2009

Risa D'Angeles

When I was in college at UC-Santa Cruz, I thought that she was following me because her astrological writings every week in The Good Times paper were so relevant to what was occurring in my life each week. I love her writing because it has a more spiritual component and she asks the reader to think, to grow...not just see if they should buy a lottery ticket this week. Her new column is published every week on Thursday: http://web.nightlightnews.com/OverviewfortheMonth/WeeklyHoroscopes/index.html

Here is my horoscope for this week:
CANCER (June 21-July 20): As Cancer is all about family; Saturn will bring that issue forth with even more force and vitality. You’ll seek to live close to loved ones, unable to separate from them, teaching them new ways of understanding the world. For Cancer professional, home calls more and more often. Some will seek their roots, relatives and genealogy to establish a deeper sense of self through understanding family history. Include the nation presently lived in. What is its ray and purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment